- Edgerton Center offers again EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education
- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS presents at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
At the Gordon Research Conference on Visualization in Science and Education in Rhode Island, July 7-12, team leader Violeta Ivanova presented a poster titled “Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education: Curriculum Development, Student Portfolios, and Lessons Learned from a New Undergraduate Subject at MIT.” The highlight of the presentation were the live demos of science animations created by MIT undergraduate students in Violeta’s class. Several of these animations are featured in our Student Films channel on vimeo.
"I wonder what Piglet is doing.", thought Pooh. "I wish I were there doing it, too."- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh