- Edgerton Center offers again EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education
- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS presents at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
Here is a photoshop sketch of (what we had hoped would be) the blue print for our upcoming 3D fluvial model for Visual Earth. The sketch shows how a river changes its course over roughly sixty years; the faintest river outlines are the oldest. As the river ages, its meanders become more pronounced and loopy….
We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.- Maria Montessori