- Edgerton Center offers again EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education
- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS presents at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
We create computer visualizations for teaching and learning mathematics, science, and engineering, including illustrations, animations, movies, and interactive media. We also develop and teach courses, workshops, lectures, and other training for students and educators who want to learn how to create visualizations themselves. The examples below feature recent and current work by the ARTEMiS team.
3D Interactive Media
Animation and Film
We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.- Maria Montessori