- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS will present at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
- Creating the Lantos animation
We are happy to welcome Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017! Erika joined ARTEMiS as a student assistant after taking our animation class in January 2014. She is currently working with Violeta and Betsy on 3D interactive visualizations for MIT’s signature undergraduate course 8.02 Physics II , for which we collaborate with Dr. Analia Barrantes and Dr. Saif Rayyan. Besides 3D modeling and scripting in Unity, Erika also provides invaluable input on the graphic design from a student’s perspective. We are also pleased to report that Erika was accepted to the highly competitive student volunteer program for SIGGRAPH 2014 and will be at the conference in Vancouver, Canada, in August. Welcome, Erika, to ARTEMiS and to the computer graphics community!
I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that shape music.- Joan Miro