- Edgerton Center offers again EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education
- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS presents at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
News , 2D, 3D, AfterEffects, Animation, Collaboration, Illustration, Illustrator, Maya, Photoshop, Teaching, Team, Unity
Dr. Violeta Ivanova will teach again this spring her class EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education at the MIT Edgerton Center. EC.210 is a project-based 12-unit undergraduate subject, in which students learn how to create professional graphics, animations, and interactive media for teaching and learning science and engineering concepts.
First class meets at 2 pm on Wednesday, February 3, in room 4-402.
I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that shape music.- Joan Miro