- Edgerton Center offers again EC.210 Visualization in Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education
- Erika Lu, MIT Class of 2017, joins ARTEMiS as a student assistant
- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS presents at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
ARTEMiS and OEIT welcome Elizabeth (Betsy) Skrip to our team! Betsy joined MIT in July 2012 as an Educational Technology Consultant in Graphic Arts and Design, bringing her remarkable skills and experience in scientific illustration, animation, and design. Currently, Betsy is designing graphic assets for our 3D plate tectonics interactive visualizations and also developing ARTEMiS’s visualization style guide. In the fall semester, she will be busy creating 3D animation as well as developing visualization training curriculum for IAP and Spring 2013. Betsy holds a Master of Fine Arts degree in Medical Illustration from Rochester Institute of Technology and B.S. summa cum laude in Biology from the College of New Rochelle.
I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that shape music.- Joan Miro