- Dr. Violeta Ivanova teaches visualization in Pakistan
- 3D modeling and texturing the astronaut for Human Motion in Microgravity
- ARTEMiS will present at SIGGRAPH 2013
- What’s your flavor of visualization?
- Visual artist Betsy Skrip joins MIT ARTEMiS
- ARTEMiS and ICAP collaborate in Lyon, France
- Creating the Lantos animation
- 2D painting and animation for “Slope”
ARTEMiS will be presenting at the SIGGRAPH 2013 conference in Anaheim, California.
We will be sharing our latest works and experiences in educational visualization, focusing on 3D animation and interactive media, in a Birds of a Feather session:
Visualization for Science and Engineering Education
Sunday, July 21, 10-11 am
Room 203B, Anaheim Convention Center
We hope you can join us this Sunday! Our talk is part of this year’s education forum at SIGGRAPH and is co-sponsored by the Education Committee.
If you are at the conference and would like to learn more about ARTEMiS or just chat with us, please also feel free to contact us by email or call Violeta at 617.252.1383.
We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.- Maria Montessori